Surflogiet - Kitesurfing CampAddress: Tofta Strand Show map
Address: Tofta Strand
During 4 days you will go from "zero to hero" lead by our professional instructors. A camp for beginners on Gotland is the absolute best way to become an independent kitesurfer.
Small personal groups (maximum 4 students) will give each student lots of room for quick individual growth and a lot of time on the water. With over 80 beaches and wind almost every day, we dare to promise that Gotland is one of the best places in Sweden for kiteboarding.
These are the steps we will go through:
- We follow the IKO lesson plan.
- The theory behind Kitesurfing.
- Rules and restrictions.
- Appropriate equipment.
- Safe surfspots and risk analysis.
- The different safety systems of the kite.
- Practice with a training kite.
- Start up and bring down the kite.
- Set up and packing the kite.
- Practice with the safety systems of the kite.
- Start up the kite from the water.
- Body dragging.
- Water start.
- Take height.
- Different turnings techniques.
- Basic techniques in jumping with the kite.
- Self rescue
This is included in the camp:
- 3 days education.
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- You will use the latest kite equipment from 2013.
- IKO certification and IKO kiteboarder card.
- Loan of harness, wetsuit and shoes.
- Access to conference premises.
- Instructor during the entire camp.
- All transports.
- All transfers.
- Afterkite with sauna.
- Individual advice and tip.