Complete course - 2 daysDatum: Montag 15 mai 2017 - Samstag 30 Sep 2017
This is our most popular course. Here you will have a great opportunity for lots of professional help to develop yourself as an independent kitesurfer.
During 14 hours of fun, you will experience the kiteboarding culture and learn how to live with the condition of the winds. You will have at least 10 hours of practice with the kite and the board.
These are the steps we will go through:
- We follow the IKO lesson plan.
- The theory behind Kitesurfing.
- Rules and restrictions.
- Appropriate equipment.
- Safe surfspots and risk analysis.
- The different safety systems of the kite.
- Practice with a training kite.
- Start up and take down the kite.
- Set up and packing the kite.
- Practice with the safety systems.
- Start up the kite from the water.
- Body dragging.
- Water start.
- Take height.
- Different turnings techniques.
- Basic techniques in jumping with the kite.
- Self rescue
This is included in the course:
- IKO certification and IKO Kiteboarder card.
- All transports.
- Instructor during the entire course.
- You will be using the latest kite equipment from 2014.
- Loan of harness, wetsuit and shoes.
- Individual advice and tip.
- Our wind guarantee.